We correctly state our ltd company details as Chalet Sapphire Sarl but trade with a different name that is better suited the market niche and is used by the domain name Chalet Sapphire. We state on our paperwork that Chalet Sapphire is a trading name of Chalet Sapphire Sarl.
Collection and use of data
2. Chalet Sapphire can obtain personal data from you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, email and your credit/debit card details in order to make payment and confirm the booking) from a number of different sources:
A When you search for or request details on services or products from our website(s), or if you supply us with your details when discussing matters over the telephone to us, or if you submit a request for details to be provided to you by mail or email.
B When you submit a completed Booking Form to Chalet Sapphire, together with any applicable methods of payment.
3. Chalet Sapphire needs your name, address and/or email address, age, dietary requirements so that it can send out information to you and advise you of special offers and promotions it thinks may be of interest to you. Chalet Sapphire also requires this information about you, and others included in your group, in order to complete bookings made with it for your holiday.
4. In order to complete your booking, Chalet Sapphire will also need to collect information about you, and others included in your group, to pass to third parties (e.g. relevant transfer companies, activity companies, etc.) for the purposes of booking your holiday. This may involve the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by providing Chalet Sapphire with this information you provide your consent (and the consent of those included in your group) to transfer such information out of the EEA. The information collected may include, but is not exclusively limited to, details such as your name, your address (in order to send the confirmation invoice and travel documentation to you), your email address and telephone number (if Chalet Sapphire needs to contact you about your booking urgently), and the same details of those in your party. Chalet Sapphire also requires details of your date of birth/age, shoe size, height and weight, and the same details of those in your party, in order to book any additional services required on your behalf, including, but not limited to, outdoor adventure activities.
5. Chalet Sapphire will not store credit card details nor will Chalet Sapphire share your credit card details with any 3rd parties.
6. You have the right to ask Chalet Sapphire not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access information held about you by Chalet Sapphire or to request that information to be deleted. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Chalet Sapphire’s costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you.
7. Chalet Sapphire operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any amendments thereto.
You may at any time unsubscribe to receiving information about Chalet Sapphire by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you change your contact details, please send an email with your new details to: email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns about the information Chalet Sapphire holds about you, you may email Chalet Sapphire at firstname.lastname@example.org